Graduate Frequently Asked Questions
There will be an orientation in August for new graduate students, and students should get a letter inviting them to that event. Students will be assigned a registration time based on their last name.
To familiarize yourself with the registration system, here are some things you can do:
1) Go to www.gsu.edu, and select the GoSOLAR link under the tab labeled Students in the upper-right hand corner.
2) Select Schedule of Classes from the right-hand column;
3) Select the appropriate term and year;
4) Select English for Subject, and leave the other windows as they are; submit;
5) Scroll down to the 8000-level classes. These are the graduate classes.
Typically, a graduate student will take one workshop in his or her genre, and one or two literature classes. Heather Russel will have to clear you for the creative writing classes, as those are blocked so that only creative writing students can register for them.
Requirements and Calendar: